MacKenzie King is delighted to be recruiting for an ambitious Part Qualified Management Accountant on behalf of a global business based in Brentwood. The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified/degree educated, be wanting a progressive opportunity within a fast paced and busy working environment and be studying towards ACCA/CIMA.
This will be a top talent hire and the company are keen to speak with driven individuals who are looking to develop their careers. My client is offering full study support and a direct route to progression and development.
- Assisting with the production of management accounts
- Supporting the Finance Business Partners with the annual budgeting, forecasting, monthly variance analysis and KPI reporting
- Producing accruals, prepayments and journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Review of P&L commentaries
- VAT returns
- Assisting with auditor queries
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar function and be a confident Excel user. My client is looking to interview ASAP, so for more information, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'