Your new role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Part Qualified candidate to join a growing business based in Teesside. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be supporting with the management accounts and providing information for the Finance Director to present to the board and ensure the smooth running of the accounts payable and receivable functions as well as payroll.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the group financial records in accordance with UK GAAP and internal policies.
- Producing accurate management information for the board on a monthly basis including:
- Consolidated & Individual Profit/Loss.
- Consolidated & Individual Balance Sheet.
- Consolidated & Individual Cash Flow Statements.
- Comparison against budget.
- Re-forecasting based on current pipeline and contracted revenue.
- Detailed analysis and commentary.
- Attending monthly board meetings and present financial information.
- Attending monthly management team meetings.
- Managing the cash flow on a monthly basis.
- Administer the Group's pension scheme.
- Managing the accounts payable and receivable functions.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Ideally be part qualified and keen to develop your experience within a fast paced environment.
- Have advanced Excel skills in the form of Pivot Table and V-look-Up's to manipulate data.
- Be available on a short notice period.
- Have access to a vehicle due to the location of the business.
- Have a flexible approach to working, so be available for overtime during month end etc.
- Be keen to work for a fresh, exciting business who are going through their next phase of growth.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'