As the Part Qualified Management Accountant - you will be responsible for leading the commercial accounting function for a large, complex corporate client based near Witney.
The team and ethos of the business is one where they will support and train you throughout your career. Your line manager will be an established, Qualified Accountant eager to help you progress technically and also through your studies.
Internationally recognised, this business produces bespoke produces and offers exclusive services based around their manufacturing. They have a newly refurbished office with an open plan aspect and significant parking on site.
The team you will be moving into is stable with the only recent positions having come around due to growth of the UK business. They invest heavily in their staff and expect to offer someone a career where you can take advantage of the many different routes to your end goal of being Qualified.
Just near Witney, this business is easily accessible and is one of the best companies to work for in Oxfordshire.
The Part Qualified Management Accountant will do the following at least:
- Production of Month End Management Accounts
- Variance Analysis
- Budget setting and monitoring with associated heads of department
- Journals and Adjustments
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Assisting with Year End Accounting
- Queries from line managers regarding budget shortfalls or adjustments
- Assisting and deputising for the Finance Manager in their absence
- Analysis and investigation with Excel.
Ideally suited to:
- Active CIMA/ACCA studier
- Someone working at a senior Accounts Assistant level or Assistant Accountant level looking to step up.
- A candidate looking to forge a career as a Management Accountant in a commercial business
The Part Qualified Management Accountant job comes with some fantastic benefits such as:
- Full ACCA/CIMA Study Support
- Company Bonus
- Regular salary reviews when you pass sections of your examinations
- Company Bonus
- Flexibenefits scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'