We are working with an industry leading business based in the heat of Sutton, Surrey that are looking for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join the team.
Part Qualified Management Accountant - About The Role
The role is working within a specialist business that operates within a global market and this Part Qualified Management Accountant role will be working within the UK part of the business based from their offices in Sutton, Surrey.
The Part Qualified Management Accountant position has become available through internal promotion within the business and it has opened up an opportunity to join the company and become a fully qualified accountant.
As the Part Qualified Management Accountant, you will be working within a small team and supporting the senior management with the production of the Monthly Management Accounts and more.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist in the production of full monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations and resolving discrepancies
- Reporting - VAT and other government reports as required
- Assist in supporting the Business Intelligence software
- Assist with the production of Statutory Accounts
- Support Project as and when they arise
- Plus, additional duties
The successful Part Qualified Management Accountant will have the following skills and experiences:
- Currently studying towards the ACCA or CIMA qualification, ideally you will be half way through your studies
- Previous experience of the production of Monthly Management Accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Advanced user of Excel, including the use of Pivot Tables and Lookups
- Good IT skills including the use of an ERP system
- Ideally you will be from a Multicurrency environment
Part Qualified Management Accountant - Benefits
You will be joining a business that will supply full Study Support along with a very generous Pension scheme which is up to 15 % contribution; additionally, you will have a great work life balance.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Accounts Assistant
- Management Accountant
- Part Qualified
- Assistant Accountant
- Financial Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'