Part Qualified Management Accountant
Gleeson Recruitment group are currently working alongside Nationwide Business based in Walsall. Our client is currently recruiting for an Part Qualified Management Accountant. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to around £35k.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well-established and rapidly expanding business where opportunities for future progression are possible. You would be working in a supportive and friendly environment. The company offer fantastic benefits along with a good base salary.
- Supporting the wider Finance team with the month end close and associated reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cost centre management including variance analysis
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Processing and payment of client invoices
- Take ownership of accuracy, completeness, quality control (self-review) and timeliness of accounting product before final review by Team Leader and ultimate delivery of product to client
Skills and Experience
- Part Qualified Management Accountant - CIMA/ACCA or related degree
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong finance and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to deal with a range of people across the organisation
- Proven ability to deliver to tight reporting deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively - both written and orally.
- A fast learner with the ability to drive efficiency's in processes where appropriate.
To apply for the Part Qualified Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
- Management Accountant
- Part Qualified