Are you studying for your CIMA / ACCA exams and are looking for a step up, where you can take ownership for producing the management accounts for the business? Do you want to work for a supportive manager, who has recently finished his exams and is keen to mentor you and develop your experience in line with your qualification?
This is a brilliant opportunity for a CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified Management Accountant to join a business who have seen a 500% increase in headcount over the last few years. Through the acquisitions of new businesses and an expanding customer base, our client have seen substantial revenue growth which means they are in a position to expand their finance team.
You will report in to the Financial Controller, who has been doing this role himself for the past two years. He is keen to bring in an ambitious individual who has a desire to finish their qualification and progress in to the FC role further down the line. The business have moved in to brilliant offices in Nottingham City Centre and have their own parking on site.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Take ownership of producing the monthly management accounts for a £20 million turnover business
- Oversee all month-end activity (accruals, prepayments and journals postings)
- Preparation of insightful management information to allow senior stakeholders to make informed strategic decisions
- Payroll preparation
- Supporting the year-end statutory accounts and answering any audit queries
- Budgeting and forecasting with analysis in to any variances
SALARY & BENEFITS
- £25,000 to £30,000 base salary
- Full study package for CIMA / ACCA exams
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (also increases with each year of service)
- Generous pension scheme and private healthcare
- Opportunity to park in Nottingham City Centre
- CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified and actively studying to finish your qualification
- Exposed to management accounts in current role
- Desire to progress and mentor junior members of the finance team