Part-Qualified Management Accountant
Salary - £33,000 - £36,000
A leading school, based in South East London are looking for a part-qualified management accountant to join their finance team. You would be providing consistent, timely and accurate management information including a robust budget and forecasting model to the Principals and Finance Director. As well as supporting the School Finance Manager in the delivery of high quality financial advice and support, maintaining the highest standards of financial controls.
- To deputise for the School finance manager as required.
- Prepare management accounts and other financial reports.
- Ensuring timely and accurate supply of financial information to the Federation’s senior management
- Assist the School Principal in preparing an annual budget and re-forecasting when required
- To prepare business plans and oversee and monitor expenditure and cash flows relating to major capital expenditure projects. Ensuring the projects are performing in line with budget and the timing of future cash flows are properly understood. Attending meetings, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders and presenting the financial status of the projects.
- To ensure that the management information is robust, accurate and available to Governors, managers, staff and stakeholders as required.
- To work collaboratively with the managers and staff across the academies.
- To be a part-qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) Study Support is offered
- Have good management accounts experience within any sector
- Strong Excel capabilities
- Experience in preparing monthly management accounts to an agreed timetable
- Preparation of an annual budget for a department, business or organisation
- Experience of working in a fast paced finance department
For more information or to discuss similar roles please do get in touch.
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job