Part-Qualified Management Accountant
Are you actively studying for your qualification?
Do you come from a practice or multiple client facing environment?
Do you manage the process from start to finish when compiling the Management Accounts?
Gleeson Accountancy Recruitment are delighted to be working with our well established and growing client based in Reading, who are currently recruiting for a progressive Part Qualified Management Accountant . You will be joining a well-established team of accountants, and will be report into the Accounting Team Leader and your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Processing and payment of client invoices
- Preparation of VAT and FCA Regulatory Returns
- The preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with UK GAAP and IFRS where applicable
- Taking responsibility for bedding in new clients
- Maintaining on-going and regular communication with clients
- Take ownership of accuracy, completeness, quality control (self-review) and timeliness of accounting product before final review by Team Leader and ultimate delivery of product to client
- Detailed review of accounting output
- Liaison with client auditors and management of client audits
- Identification of technical issues for client portfolio
- Liaising with other disciplines as and when required
- Overseeing the work of juniors (as and when required)
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Part-Qualified Accountant with progressive studying
- Professional approach, good work ethic
- Previous experience of working within a practice, or outsourcing business is highly desirable
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and accounting systems
- Well organised and a good planner
- Good communication
- Reliable and dependable
For more information on the role of Part Qualified Management Accountant please contact me directly.