Marks Sattin are partnering an internationally recognised manufacturing business in Coalville, Leicestershire who are recruiting for a part qualified Management Accountant.
Having met the team, someone with a bubbly personality would be a great fit for this high-performing division. In this role, you'll need to be a natural people person in order to business partner key stakeholders both finance and non-finance.
Ideally, you'll be studying towards your CIMA/ACCA with experience within a manufacturing business, however, sector background is not essential - it is more about the individual and their drive to succeed.
Key duties as Management Accountant include:
- Assisting in the preparation of forecasts and business plans directly linked to business strategy
- Assisting in all areas of month end accounting
- Analysing monthly factory overhead performance
- Analysis of weekly material, stock and labour variances
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the production of weekly and monthly MI reports
This really is an exceptional opportunity for a genuine up and coming star to join this long-established organisation. A competitive base salary of £30,000 - £33,000 plus study support is on offer for the lucky individual who is ready to enhance their career!