This is a prestigious, well known, global brand within the manufacturing sector who have multiple sites across the UK. They have fantastic, brand new, head offices based in North Leeds, where this role will be based, along with the rest of the management accounts and senior finance team.
This role would ideally suit an ambitious, driven and commercially minded ACCA/CIMA studier, who is on the upward trajectory of their career, looking to move into a very successful, market leading business, that can offer a clear career path.
This role is a newly created position, reporting directly to the Financial Controller, and will oversee 2 staff.
The key duties of this role will include:
- 'Hands on' financial support and first point of contact for the central commercial teams
- Review and overall ownership of the commercial management accounts and divisional P&L
- Support central functions with investment requests, business cases, interpreting results/KPIs and scenario analysis
- Primary responsibility for monitoring and reporting on commercial cost control
- Ownership and accountability for the commissions process
- Commercial balance sheet ownership (commercial provisions, capex, stock etc)
- Overall responsibility for and ownership of the submission of commercial finance group reporting, budget and estimates
The successful candidate will:
- Be currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA - Essential
- Be currently working, or have previously worked within a management accounting/commercial finance role - Essential
- Have an advanced knowledge of MS Excel - Desirable
- Have exceptional communication skills and the ability to present to and engage with non finance stakeholders - Essential
- Full ACCA/CIMA study package - including salary increases, paid time off and full funding
- On site parking
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Company discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Fantastic progression opportunity and clear career path
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.ukfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'