ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified Financial Accountant required for a hugely successful service business based in West Bromwich that has undergone a recent acquisition and is currently growing out a brand new sizeable finance team to look after the new division. Working in a lovely set of offices, you will be part of a team that works very collaboratively to meet tight deadlines and enjoy the benefit of a company that really invests in its employees.
As the Financial Accountant you will report to and be strongly supported by the Group Financial Controller and be responsible for:
- Consolidation of the group accounts (currently 15 entities) on a monthly basis
- Being the key point of contact for the external auditors at year end
- Year end statutory reporting procedures for the group
- Cash flow management
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and journals
- Ensuring financial controls and procedures are up-to-date, in-place and adhered to
The ideal candidate for this role will be studying towards ACCA and full study support is offered for this position. You will ideally have at least two years' experience supporting a financial accounts function within industry.
As this business is growing massively and undergoing constant change, you will need to be dynamic and able to adapt to changing and growing environments, and thrive under pressure.