A well-established Investment Bank is looking for a part qualified Financial Accountant to join their growing firm. You must have a good attention to detail and be a highly organised individual with extensive reconciliation experience.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Preparation of accounts up to trial balance
- Assisting with the preparation of Quarterly board papers
- Preparation of Income statements under UK GAAP/IFRS
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments to ensure accuracy and consistency of data provided
- Overseeing accounts payable activities
Skills and experience required
- Part-qualified ACCA accountant or similar
- SAP knowledge
- Able to be flexible and adapt work schedule to changing business demands
- Demonstrate and apply a working knowledge of risk management concepts and techniques to identify potential business risk areas.
- Good attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Able to work within a team and to work on own initiative.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job