This role will be based in the heart of Watford.
Please read through the job description below and apply if relevant to you.
Main responsibilities will include, but will; not be limited to:
• Preparation of statutory accounts, liaise with Auditors
• Produce monthly management accounts and reports, explaining variances and providing analysis where required
• Manage, develop, mentor and support 2 members of the finance team
• Analyse and reconcile various P&L and Balance Sheet accounts including trip accounts, maintain the Fixed Asset Register
• VAT returns and reconciliations
• Provide relevant monthly payroll
• Prepayments and Accruals
• Cash Flow, Forecasting, Variance Analysis and Budgeting
• P11D submissions
• Construct financial models
Qualifications and Knowledge
• Payroll experience
• Proficiency with Excel to an advanced level
• Proficiency with Management Accounts
• Commercial and Business acumen
• Experience of reporting at Board level
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'