A leading retail business are recruiting a Part-Qualified or Finalist Commercial Finance Analyst to join their commercial finance team in Central London.
Responsibilites include but are not limited to...
- Support budget process in conjunction with commercial team and commercial finance
- Management of monthly forecast cycle, understanding of full year forecast and risks and opportunities
- Month end close activities in collaboration with management accountants and commercial teams to ensure close is accurate and understood
- Maintenance of appropriate commercial controls over spending and customer/supplier commitments
- Monitoring of currency risk and ensuring risks are understood and controlled
- Manage customer and brand profitability versus plan and understanding of deviations
- Be a key financial partner to the Sales Teams, working closely alongside commercial team, providing explanations of variances vs. budget and promoting insightful discussion on financial performance
- To provide outstanding business partnering with constructive challenge and support and instil the right behaviours across the commercial team
- Provide pricing support, working with key stakeholders on financial projects
- Evaluate customer proposals to ensure all deals are aligned with commercial policy
- Provide commercial insight, highlighting issues and recommending remedial action
- Ad Hoc Analysis as requested by business partners
Desirable Skills and Experience...
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 18 months experience preferably in retail/FMCG finance
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- Excellent Excel skills (pivot tables, v look ups etc)
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach with a problem solving mind-set
- Focused and committed to the tasks
Please only apply to this role if you are actively studying for your ACCA/CIMA/ACA exams and are part-qualified and if you have previous experience as a Finance Analyst. Only applications that meet this criteria will be considered.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respons to every application and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Commercial Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'