Our client, a leading medicals company based in Buckinghamshire are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst on a contractual basis. The contract will be for 6-12 months with a view for the position to potentially go permanent. In order to apply you will be an active studier at Part Qualified level in either ACCA or CIMA with strong data and reporting experience.
You must have had experience and exposure to using Oracle BI and be an advanced excel user up to macro level.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting financial planning and analysis to regional finance team for weekly and monthly management reporting
- Liaising with countries in the EMEA region for guidance on future trends
- Supporting commercial with business partnering opportunities during periods of transition
- Ad hoc projects and reports preparation as required
- Part Qualified and active studier towards ACCA or CIMA
- Strong data management skills
- Advanced user of Excel (sumproduct /sumifs/pivot table/vlookup)
- Good knowledge of Oracle BI
- Experienced in month end reporting
- Detail-oriented, organised, flexible, and self-motivated
- Pro-active self-starter and team player
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
If this role is of interest to you please apply to Jigna Mannell-Patel or Debbie Webb at Parkside Recruitment. If you are previously registered with Parkside please call the office on and ask to speak with either Debbie or Jigna.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.