Marks Sattin are partnering a globally recognised FMCG business in Birmingham who are looking to recruit a driven and personable Finance Analyst (Part Qualified).
If you're at the beginning/middle of your CIMA/ACCA, this is a truly exciting opportunity to develop and learn within a motivated and forward thinking team in a fast-moving business environment.
As a Finance Analyst, you'll collaborate cross functionally to develop and execute reporting, analysis and partnering roles as part of the strategic plan that delivers against their brand and customer commercial strategies.
Key duties as Finance Analyst include:
- Business reporting including; presentation of updates, monthly reporting, strategic customer reporting.
- Business analysis including; net price comparisons and brand group margin comparisons.
- Audit claim support including; working with sales controller to settle claims and maintaining reporting.
- System hosting including; master data maintenance, monthly data refreshing and development of the tool.
- Business partnering including; controller for specific accounts and controller for specific categories.
- Financial accounting including; both accounts receivable and payable and back-up.
To be considered for the role of Finance Analyst, you must be/have:
- Actively studying (CIMA or ACCA) with ambitious plans to qualify within the next 12-24 months
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team player
Having placed a number of hungry individuals into their finance team over the past 12 months, we can assure you that this is one of the most exciting FMCG businesses to work for within the Midlands and we have every confidence that a move to this business will truly help elevate your career to the next level with unrestricted career progression.
A competitive salary of up to £32,000 is on offer for the successful individual including study support.