Our client, a leading Commercial Company based in the Buckinghamshire area are currently recruiting for a Management Accounting with controlling responsbilities on a permanent basis. In order to apply you will be an active studier studying towards your ACCA or CIMA Qualification and have strong SAP experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring costs are reported accurately and in accordance with reporting timetables and company policies to ensure full control of costs.
- Interrogating and interpreting financial data using a variety of tools including Excel and SAP
- Presenting findings in appropriate format to cost centres and finance Managers in the UK and also relevant Central Departments in Europe
- Managing business plan and forecast updates, analysing and bridging variances and working with Service Department Managers to identify and understand risks and opportunities within each area and make recommendations to mitigate risks.
- Ensuring that plan and forecast data and allocations are included in SAP to facilitate analysis of costs vs plan or forecast
- Regularly reviewing systems and processes to ensure continuous improvement and most efficient use of time and resources
- Work closely with the shared service centre to improve and automate as many of the day to day processes as possible, thereby freeing time for more value added tasks
- Part Qualified/Finalist level accountant who is actively studying towards your qualification
- Deadline oriented and ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload in order to meet stringent deadlines
- Extensive experience in the preparation of monthly business reporting, with knowledge of current forecasts and target business plan
- Proven track record in building relationships and ability to communicator at all levels and tailor reporting style to suit the audience
- Self-motivated and take ownership of own tasks as well as working as part of a team
- Results focused, customer focused and proactive with the ability to adapt very quickly to changes in the working environment
- Possess strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills using a variety of tools, including SAP and Microsoft office packages
If this role is of interest please contact Debbie Webb or Jigna Mannell-Patel at Parkside Recruitment. If you are previously registered or registered with Parkside please call the office and ask to speak to Debbie or Jigna on .Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job