ProTalent are currently working with a long established and fast growing firm of accountants in Lewes to recruit a part Qualified Audit Senior to join their rapidly expanding Audit and Assurance team.
The successful applicants will be
- Ideally ACCA or ACA qualified or part qualified
- Ideally with current audit experience within an accountancy practice
- Proven experience in managing the full audit cycle
- Experienced at managing and training junior staff
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Excellent IT experience with a knowledge of CCH and Caseware being advantageous
- Able to work closely with clients forging strong and lasting relationships
- Able to ensure that all deadlines and budgets are met whilst also being able to delegate tasks across the team supervising junior colleagues and reviewing their work
To apply for this position, please do so directly through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
Candidates should be aware that ProTalent receive a high volume of applications, therefore if you have not heard from one of our consultants within 3 working days, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job