ProTalent are currently working with a Top 20 Firm of Accountants to recruit a passionate & talented Part-QualifiedAudit Senior to join their growing & dynamic firm in the Farnborough office.
The focus at this firm is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a leading UK accountancy & advisory firm they have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through their sector-led teams.
They apply the same principles to individuals within the firm. The people at this firm are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
They operate out of a network of offices across Surrey, Hampshire, Cardiff and London, providing clients with easy access and local knowledge.
Many of their clients are expanding overseas and benefit from the outward perspective they can provide via their active membership of HLB International.
#BrighterThinking is how they sum up the difference they make as a firm, to clients and in the way they hire and develop talent. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of their client’s businesses.
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects
- Development and supervision of trainees
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Studying towards ACA / ACCA qualification with the professional/ applied skills stage completed
- Minimum 18 months experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice
- Experience of leading external audit assignments from fieldwork to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite - Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions
In return is a great study package and onwards progression, together with a comprehensive salary and package.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'