Our client based in Peterborough are looking to recruit a Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant on a fulltime permanent basis (please note that our client is looking for candidates who are at early stages of qualification). The company offer study support and so there is career development, but this will take several years and fall in line to your studies.
Reporting into the Management accountant and working for a business that has seen growth over the last couple fo years.
Job role: -
- Maintain Company’s Fixed Asset Register.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the stock module in the company’s ERP System (Microsoft Dynamics AX) to the General Ledger including responsibility for the accounting associated with the product ion module and for ensuring that all stock provisions are accurately stated.
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Manage Exchange Rates in the Company’s ERP system. VAT Returns
- Bank Reconciliations
- Plus, Adhoc duties
- A full job description is available for all suitable candidates.
To be considered for this role you MUST be part Qualified (actively studying) Management Accountant.
The company offer a generous benefits package including study support. This role is Monday to Friday 40 hours a week. Interviews to happen ASAP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'