A medium sized entrepreneurial business who increased group turnover by £30m in 2017. Due to successfully winning tenders, the business is strengthening their largest business unit with an Assistant Accountant.
This role reports to the Finance Manager, duties include:
- Compile and process the monthly journals including, but not limited to, accruals, prepayments and labour costs
- Produce the monthly financial reporting pack
- Assist in stock reconciliations, analysis and counts
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Assist with budgets and forecasts
- Assist with monthly management accounts
- Studying ACCA, CIMA or AAT
- Proven experience working as an Accounts Assistant, Assistant Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant or Accountant
- Confident working on Excel - managing large data sets
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful