REED are currently engaged with a top ranked training firm in their search for a Part Qualified Accounts Preparer to join their firm as a result of internal promotion. This position is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to further themselves.
The offices are modern and open planned combined with the firms’ flexible working approach and award winning training programs provides the ideal environment for the successful candidate to set the best foundations in their career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Production of Accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnership.
- Attending client meetings
- Provide Audit / Year end tax records.
- Preparation of statutory year end files.
In order to be considered for the position of Part Qualified Accounts Preparer, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following;
- AAT Qualified or Similar
- ACCA or ACA Part Qualified, studying towards completion
- Have at least two years’ experience working in a firm of Accountants
- Highly numerate with an excellent level of attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS Office, and advanced user of Excel
Should this opportunity be of interest, please forward your CV to Lara Tyler or contact my details for a confidential discussion.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"