Position: Part-Qualified Accounts Associate
Salary: up to £35K depending on experience
A highly reputable investment management firm with a team-orientated and service driven ethos is seeking a part-qualified Accounts Associate to join their Finance team.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual who is studying for an ACCA (or similar) and has some experience working in a trainee accountant position. The role and firm will offer support with further learning and development.
Working closely with a Senior Accountant in the firm responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Producing monthly and quarterly management accounts for the business entities and preparation of financial statements
- Produce and maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete statutory returns such as VAT and FSA returns
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasting
- Provide assistance to the Accounts Payable function as necessary
- Assist with employee expense claims
- Dealing with any ad-hoc queries and analysis from the business
In addition to relevant qualifications the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills alongside exceptional attention to detail. Also essential is a genuinely team-orientated and adaptable manner combined with a strong service orientated approach. Additionally fluency in French is desirable but not essential.
Salary is up to 35K dependent on experience and the role comes with excellent benefits.
VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this role.
- Part Qualified