Part Qualified Accountant
Keeler Recruitment are proud to be representing this prestigious, well known yet private organisation in the Fakenham area who are seeking a part qualified Accountant to support the business. Proud to say that professionals stay, your career can flourish both personally and professionally with this known employer.
You will be required to provide accounting support and oversight within the Finance team, to ensure key financial deadlines are met throughout the year as well as ensuring day to day activities are completed in a robust and timely manner. Other duties include:
- Prepare year end accounts and liaise with audit
- Preparation and completion of monthly management accounts
- Prepare monthly balance sheet & payroll reconciliations
- Oversight / preparation of VAT returns and all VAT related issues
- Prepare budgets & forecasts
- Work with various stakeholders to support the development & understanding of KPI's
Ideally looking for an ACCA/CIMA part qualified (or qualified) individual who is looking for their next challenging move within industry. This role will offer a flexible benefits package, 25 days Holiday + bank holidays and a non-contributory pensions scheme alongside professional development if required. If you believe this is the right role for you, please send your C.V to or call Amelia on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'