Exciting opportunity for a part qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant or Semi Senior to work for a fantastic, client focussed and quality driven Accounting and Business Advisory team based in Milton Keynes.
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Details accountancy work, plus interaction with prospective clients and existing clients
- Managing your own workflow and time
- Being a leader and role model to more junior members of the team
- Asking difficult questions and having the necessary discussions to support your clients to the best of your ability
To apply for the role of Qualified Accountant you will ideally:
- Part Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Have previous experience in an accountancy firm
- Experience of the preparation of FRS102, IFRS statutory accounts for a variety of businesses including large groups
- Have experience of Excel, SAGE, Quickbooks & Xero
- Be driven and self-motivated, with energy and organisation to be able to manage your own workload whilst remote working
- An excellent communicator, capable of dealing with clients professionally and empathetically, and communicating effectively internally as well
- Be highly detail orientated
- Be capable of dealing with a fast pace of work, and dealing with a changing business
- Be comfortable dealing with clients on both video and phone calls, and also face to face
- Be comfortable leading more junior staff and acting as a role model
- Financial Reporting
- Part Qualified
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'