Our client, based in Caerphilly, is recruiting a part-qualified or qualified accountant for their large team of accountants in their worldwide company. The full-time role is starting as soon as possible for a fixed term contract of 12 months.
Reporting to the Lead Accountant, you will need to have a good few years of accounting experience and be fully competent in reporting.
- Responsibility for the accurate preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated reporting including liaising with the correct team to ensure financial information is accurately presented in line with policy and accounting standards.
- Posting journals which include reports of profit and loss.
- Completion of month-end journals and reconciliations including coordinating the production of the monthly and or weekly reconciliations, in accordance with deadlines to support the monthly accounts and quarterly returns.
- Preparation of quarterly financial returns to be reported to internal and external stakeholders Responsibility for the maintenance and ensuring data structures are up to date.
- Initiate change by suggesting process improvements and ways to implement them.
- Ensuring up to date documentation of processes, risks and controls.
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure thorough responses are received to any questions raised during the annual audit process.
- Complete reports, information requests and other tasks that arise throughout the year.
- Ensure that appropriate processes and systems are in place to provide support to operational areas
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV or call our Cardiff office for further information.
- Account Management
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'