Part Qualified Accountant
Our client is an accountancy firm based in the heart of Epsom. They cover all aspects of accountancy including accounts, audit, tax, payroll and bookkeeping. The majority of their clients fit within the owner managed business space across a range of industries.
- Work succinctly across a range of clients.
- Preparing accounts for clients, including preparation of corporation tax returns and personal tax returns where appropriate.
- Bookkeeping for clients, including the use of cloud-based software. For example, Xero and Kashflow.
- Preparing management accounts and other reporting documents required by owner-managed businesses to assist with their day-to-day running of the company.
- Personal and corporation tax planning, to the level expected of a qualified accountant.
- Part qualified in Practice would be preferred and an understanding of how a General Practice accountancy firm works.
- Somebody who has a detailed understanding Cloud based accounting packages (ideally Xero).
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good commercial awareness is a must.
- Client facing experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence due to client meetings involved within the role.
- Discretionary bonus (10% of gross salary)
- 6 months pay and progression reviews
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company car/car allowance
- Early Friday finish
- Quarterly socials paid for by the company
- Hours: 8.45am - 5.30pm (4.15pm finish on Fridays)
- Competitive salary
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications PrinceWood Recruitment receive, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
- Account Management
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'