A professional and experienced Part Qualified Accountant is required to process external clients’ Accounts and execute Audits for a well known and respected Accountancy Practice in Bury. This will mainly be using cloud based software Xero / Sage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility of managing a portfolio of clients for all bookkeeping, VAT and accounts processing services.
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance, journals, pre-payments and accruals
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and submissions
- Advising on the improvement of profitability and business efficiency through continuous monitoring and by implementing effective business controls and re-systemising the client businesses
- Plan and execute risk-based audits
- Helping to control and manage the cash flow of the client businesses
- Experience in a similar Accountant role within an accountancy practice
- Be ACCA / ACA qualified of working towards
- Strong communication skills
- A personable, customer driven, people person
- Have a positive can do attitude
- Have a passion to go the extra mile to support client queries
- It is preferable to have used cloud based software although not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and stable business that promises a rewarding and progressive career to its employees.
Please apply today or contact Jennifer Jones for more information.
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'