AM Finance are working with a Real Estate Investment Management company who are seeking a Part-Qualified Accountant to assist the Group Finance Director in their offices in the City.
A great opportunity to gain broad exposure to the full workings of a financial services company’s accounts/finance department.
The main responsibilities as PQ Accountant:
- Assist the Group Finance Director with bookkeeping and accounting duties
- Assist with managing accounts payable and receivable
- Assist with month-end close
- Assist with preparation of quarterly VAT and EC Sales returns
- Assist with payroll
- Assist with completion of ONS returns
- Ad-hoc assistance to the Group FD
The ideal PQ Accountant:
- Part-Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- 2+ years’ experience in a varied accounts role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial
This role offers role-related study support for the right candidate.
For more information please contact Emily Quested via the application button.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'