Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for a number of different entities, with the opportunity to take ownership for the whole process from transaction entry through to preparation of reports and annual accounts.
This prestigious organisation are offering a benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and additional days for Christmas, matched employee pension up to 5%, free onsite parking and negotiated study support.
Apply online now!
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts and commentary, including comparison with budget and prior year
- Preparation of other monthly reporting for operational purposes
- Preparation of margin reporting and analysis
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Preparation of annual budget
- Processing of monthly payroll (hourly rate basis and salaried employees)
- Submission of information to HMRC (PAYE, NI, P60s etc.)
- Bank reconciliations and control account reconciliations
- Preparation and posting of sales invoices and ensuring debtors ledger is well managed
- Coding and posting purchase ledger invoices and ensuring suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed terms
- Completing bank reconciliations including posting of cash
- Submission of Commission Returns, other associated regulatory body returns and, where relevant, Companies House returns
- Preparation and posting of journals such as accruals and prepayments movements, fixed asset movements etc.
- Administration of bank accounts across all entities for example bank charges; summary of balances; transfers between accounts
- Other financial projects and duties
- All team members provide occasional cover for the telephone
- Qualified or part-qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Proven experience in; Management accounts and internal reporting, Salaries, VAT
- Experience with Partial Exemption VAT
- Advanced Excel skills
- Sage line 50 and Sage Payroll
If interested please apply now
Feel free to email at email@example.com for more information
Do not delay, this is a great opportunity and not to be missed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'