Part Qualified Accountant
ARE YOU ICAEW PART QUALIFIED OR ACCA PART-QUALIFIED
OR HOLD AN AAT LEVEL 4?
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN AN ACCOUNTANCY PRACTICE?
WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO HAVE EXCELLENT ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS?
DO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK IN A BUSY AND SUCCESSFUL TEAM?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ALL THE ABOVE THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a leading accountancy practice and be part of a busy and successful team.
We are looking for someone to complete an ACCA or ICAEW training programme to become a fully qualified accountant, alongside producing full accounts for review by a qualified accountant within the practice and submit tax and VAT returns.
Your duties include;
- To undergo and complete an ACCA or ICAEW qualification
- Attend college study periods and complete all modules
- Study and revise modules ahead of booked examinations, including through online distance learning courses
To produce full accounts for a portfolio of clients:
- Prepare account files from sole trader, LLP and limited companies
- Produce tax returns and VAT returns
- Bring matters to the attention of Managers
- Deliver excellent client service
- Prepare personal tax returns and corporation tax returns
- Develop client facing skills and commercial awareness
We are looking for someone with the following skills;
- ICAEW part qualified or ACCA part-qualified or hold AAT Level 4
- Practice experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous experience of using SAGE
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for....apply today!!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"