An exciting opportunity has become available for a Part Qualified Accountant to join a leading Investment Management firm the heart of London.
The main purpose of the role will be to supervise and review the work of the outsource providers and ensure that the reporting is completed in an accurate and timely manner as well as ensuring regular payments runs and payments receipts are processed correctly and timeously. A considerable part of the role will involve supporting the Finance Manager in statutory as well as management reporting.
- Review suppliers' ledger and payments, review debtors' ledger largely in relation to recoverable expenses, oversee and review management and other fee income invoices, review month end, and bank reconciliations.
- Coding of invoices when required, initial review of payment runs, review of general ledger, review of monthly reporting packs received from outsource provider, ad hoc analysis.
- Maintaining working capital and preparation of monthly forecast cash flows
- Assist in preparation of annual financial statements and assisting auditors. Prepare annual management and financial accounts reconciliation to CFO.
- Update actuals, prepare variance analysis and commentary for partnership and management and operations committee meetings.
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Degree educated (First or 2:1) with strong academics
- Strong IT skills
- Strong aptitude for numbers
- Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively and adapt to different communication and work styles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job