£30,000 - £34,000
9 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT (MATERNITY COVER)
About the role
Our well-established, friendly and professional client is looking to recruit for Part-Qualified Accountant, working on a 9 month fixed term contract basis for a maternity cover period.
The successful candidate will report into the Financial Controller and assist with the supervision overall bank accounts, day-to-day accounting duties, financial operations and reporting for the company.
- Manage the day-to-day bookkeeping process on the in-house accounting system
- Produce month-end management accounts for multiple entities
- Assist with the annual budget
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and corporation tax returns
- Maintain the bank accounts and produce weekly cash reports
- Assist with the annual audit and production of the annual financial statements
- Issue and record all petty cash transactions
- Raise invoices and manage collection
- Part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Previous experience within a similar accountancy/finance role
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office (Good Excel required)
- Experience using Sage (highly useful)
- Highly self-motivated team player
- Analytical, methodical and numerical mindset
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.