Foxwell Associates are proud to be working with a reputable and ethical SME in Bridgwater, who are actively seeking a Part-Qualified Accountant to work in their busy finance department. The role is permanent, working full time hours Monday to Friday, and is requiring an as soon as possible start.
An overview of the Part-Qualified Accountant role is as follows:
- Supporting the finance function on accounting, budgeting, business planning, financial accounting and project work around planned investment
- Preparation of financial statements and statutory returns
- Working on Asset Management programmes and developmental programmes, and leading on financial appraisals
- Business planning with the use of Brixx software and contributing towards organisational business strategy
- Assisting in HR policy and GDPR implementation
The successfully appointed Part-Qualified Accountant will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Already part-qualified (degree/ATT/AAT) and working towards the ACCA or CIMA qualifications is essential
- Proven experience in both financial and management accounting, including budgeting, business planning, and statutory requirements
- Use of Sage 50 or similar accounting package, as well as previous experience in Brixx software desirable although not essential
- Keen desire to study towards and complete a professional accountancy qualification, with additional study time provided by the organisation.
- Flexible in approach, and ability to work as part of a team, and a interest in estates management
In return for your skills, the role governs a very competitive salary up to £30,000 per annum.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain your Accountancy qualification whilst working in a hands-on and fully encompassing role. For further information regarding the Part-Qualified Accountant, please contact Rich Cheasley on .
- "Accounts Assistant"
- "part qualified"
- "Assistant Accountant"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job