Marks Sattin are currently searching for a Part Qualified Accountant on behalf of a rapidly expanding agricultural business in Driffield. Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the all-round smooth running of the finance function.
Duties will include:
- Production and development of Management Accounts.
- Management of the balance sheet control accounts
- Preparation of the year-end accounts and audit file
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Sales analysis and margin reporting development
- Cashflow forecasting
- Project appraisal
- Production and reporting of monthly Management Accounts
- Liaise with suppliers regarding invoices and payments
- Liaise with customers regarding invoices
- Reconciliation of management and accounting packages
- Arable business administration as required
- Maintenance and development of crop database
- Assisting with quarterly stock takes
- Credit control
- Day to day maintenance of the sales and purchase ledgers
Apply now or get in touch with Amy Marper at Marks Sattin for more information.