A fantastic opportunity is available in Aston for a part qualified or CIMA/ACCA studying accountant with experience of producing budgets and management accounts. This is a great chance to join a forward thinking company within the service sector that values its employees and aims to create and encourage a positive business environment.
My client is looking for a part qualified accountant, ideally someone who has the ability to liaise with various stakeholders across the organisation and has the ability to create budgets. This will be a fast paced and challenging position where prior knowledge within the service sector would be advantageous.
Ideally you will:
• Have worked successfully in a high pressured professional services business and covered management accounts
• Be a motivated and career driven individual who has the desire to prove themselves
• Be a part qualified accountant or studying CIMA or ACCA
• Have both excellent interpersonal and presentation skills able to communicate with both financial and non-financial members of the company.
In return you will:
• Work in a fast paced role within a positive and professional environment
• Gain the opportunity to further your knowledge working alongside experienced accountants, business partners and regional managers.
• Have the autonomy and freedom to manage your workload how you see fit
• Be offered full study support and a salary rises upon completion of exams.
This part qualified accountant vacancy is a great opportunity for a candidate to work with like minded individuals in a relaxed yet professional environment that continues to grow. If you have the above skills for the job and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.