This position will be responsible for implementing accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with local GAAP, US GAAP and company policies. This position will work closely with all levels at multiple EU locations to ensure accuracy of financial data.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Managing the General Ledger
• Coordinate accurate and timely month-end activities
• Implement best practices - As part of a newly formed SSC you will need to approach policies and procedures with a critical, improvement focused mindset.
• Coordinate SOX, internal and external audit engagements
• Initiate, recommend or provide SOX/audit remediation solutions through designated channels
• Verify the implementation of SOX/remediation solutions
• Timely and accurate submission of annual corporate and tax reporting requirements.
• Reviews, monitors and controls monthly and quarterly Balance Sheet reviews.
• Coordinate balance sheet forecasting
• Publish meeting minutes and action items resulting from review.
• Work in concert with European Accounting Staff to standardize best practices across all European sites.
• Assist with the preparation of statutory financial statements for various UK statutory entities.
The ideal candidate with have relevant accounting experience and will possess a highly analytical mindset and great attention to detail.
The successful candidate will ideally be part qualified ACCA or CIMA.
Candidates who have experience managing multiple balance sheets in a dynamic manufacturing environment who are clearly team players with a high level of personal integrity will have a distinct advantage
If you are interested then please Apply Now or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business