An established city-centre organisation is seeking an ambitious Client Accountant to join their growing team. In this role you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients to whom you would be the main point of contact for Accounts analysis and reporting.
• Reporting to your clients on VAT and Trial Balance, as well as any additional report requests.
• Acting as the main point of contact for your client base, assisting them with accounts queries.
• Attending client meetings where needed in order to provide insight and analysis into their accounts.
• Monitor KPI’s for your client accounts portfolio to ensure that targets are met and issues resolved.
• Clear backlogs of work by liaising with colleagues to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• When speaking to clients, listen to their requirements and action them accordingly to provide exceptional service.
• Keep to contractual guidelines by ensuring service charges are closed in a timely fashion.
• Preferably studying towards or have already attained a professional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
• An understanding of MS Word, PowerPoint or Outlook.
• Good abilities on MS Excel including VLookups and Pivot tables.
• Must be able to work calmly under pressure.
• Timely, numerate and able to multi-task.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business