Part Qualified Accountant/Qualified by Experience - Friendly Accountancy practice!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to join a chartered accountancy firm based in Ramsbottom. This role would suit someone who enjoys working independently as well as part of a team.
Essential Requirements: The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and will have:
- Preparing Limited Company, Partnership and Sole Trader accounts.
- Monthly Management accounts including use of on line accounting software.
- Reporting to both Partner and Client facing.
- Software experience in Xero, Sage
- Preparation and submission of Company Tax Returns, Income Tax Returns and associated filing of accounts.
Responsibilities and Tasks include: Reporting to the Partner as the first point of contact your duties will involve:
- Maintaining an accurate filing system.
- Responsible for portfolio of clients.
- Work scheduling
- Managing your own time
- Assisting in ad hoc duties as required
Hours: Full time - preferably. Although we can be flexible in some circumstances.
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000 pa (negotiable)
Study Support: We are now a registered training office with the ICAEW and can accommodate training if required
This role would suit somebody with experience as a: Part Qualified Accountant, Qualified by experience
- Accountancy Firm
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'