An international advertising agency, based in central London, are looking to recruit a Management Accountant for an ongoing contract
Working closely with the group function, this role will be responsible for producing the management accounts for one of the individual entities in addition to undertaking a number of the group responsibilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of management accounts for the group entity
- Prepare analysis of all balance sheet entries
- Analyse and monitor working capital
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Preparation of year end financial statements
This role is ideally suited for a Part Qualified/Finalist Accountant (CA,ACA, ACCA, CIMA) who has undertaken some P&L related responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and creative environment, within a global business. Candidates need to be available on short term notice.
For further information on this new role please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details.
- Balance Sheet