Seeking a part-qualified accountant who is looking to take on a challenging dual role within an aviation recruitment company. The position is within an established business which is relocating some tasks to the south coast from a northern office while moving most book keeping tasks to group in Hamburg, Germany.
Ideally you will be have studied AAT or another professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA) and have previous practice experience and consider continuing your studies as you develop within this business. The role will be interesting and varied and will enable you to gain invaluable experience going forward. You must have good IT skills and demonstrate analytical ability. You will need to have significant experience with Sage. You will also have strong communication skills, be punctual and highly reliable.
The successful candidate would have experience:
- Experience within a recruitment business or in accountancy office preferable
- Collating monthly reports and assisting year end statutory accounts for the company and sole traders.
- Liaising with tax departments / HMRC
- VAT Returns
- Working remotely with group finance based out of Hamburg
- Liaising with clients and dealing with account queries
- Multitask with administration duties such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Dealing with LTD company contractors and their invoicing/payment queries
- Part qualified ACCA / AAT
The company offers flexible working hours, a great team environment with a mature but varied work attitude.
If you would like to apply, please do get in touch!
- Accounts Assistant