Role: Part Qualified Accountant
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
Location: Central London
Firm Size: Top 100 Firm
Role Split: 60% Accounts 40% Audit & Tax
Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a leading Top 100 firm who are seeking a Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing team within Audit & Accounts.
The firm are a 12 Partner firm based in the heart of Central London. The role is perfect for a Semi Senior or Part Qualified Accountant who is seeking wider exposure in a larger firm. The role will also provide exposure to Corporate Tax and will grant exposure to a very intriguing client base.
The role will undertake the following duties:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
- Assisting and taking the lead on audits from start through to completion
- Preparation of final statutory accounts
- Supervision of junior staff on Audit, and review of junior work
- Completing work to budget and agreed timeline
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
The following background will be desired:
- ACCA or ACA qualified or part qualified
- Experience of working within an Accountancy Practice
- Experience within Audit and Accounts desired
The following package will be on offer:
- £28,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Salary reviews
- Bonus Structure
- Company pension scheme
If you would like to discuss the role in further details then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.