Accountant / Part Qualified Accountant / ACA / ACCA / Bookkeeping / Trainee Accountant
Part Qualified Accountant with a few years' experience in practice is needed by our client, a leading accountant and business services firm based in London.
They work with clients from sole traders, small businesses, right up to multi million pound enterprises, providing compliance services alongside value added advice.
They are seeking a Part Qualified ACA or ACCA accountant to join their rapidly expanding accounting team.
On any given day, you will be preparing statutory accounts, corporation tax returns, VAT returns and payroll for clients. Working closely with the Client Manager, you will be managing clients and ensuring that a high quality service is delivered, as well as helping to guide and train junior members of staff.
The ideal candidate:
- A few years' experience in practice in a similar role, carrying out accounts and payroll duties
- Part qualified ACA or ACCA accountant
- Clear understanding of bookkeeping and accounting software
- Good technical and interpersonal communication skills
Excellent prospects for progression and for promotion to Client Manager once fully qualified as ACA or ACCA.
£25k - £30k per annum, Study Support, Flexi Time
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding accounting team in London. If you have the motivation, experience and looking for a rewarding accounting career, this may be the perfect role for you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- Accountant / Part Qualified Accountant / ACA / ACCA / Bookkeeping / Trainee Accountant