This role, Part Qual Management Accountant from Retail (3 month FTC), is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and developing company that has been expanding for the last few years.
They operate within the property, hospitality and retail sectors, and this role will be focusing on the retail side of the business.
As a result our client are looking for a candidate that has worked in Retail.
Our client are rapidly expanding and looking for someone with prior experience in the Retail sector that can hit the ground running.
They will consider someone slightly more junior if experience within the Retail sector has been had.
The role will therefore consider Assistant Accountants from retail as well, as this is the most important factor.
This role, Part Qual Management Accountant from Retail (3 month FTC), involves:
- Working on the Retail ledger
- Accruals and prepayments
- Manual journal entries
- Producing the monthly management accounting packs
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Experience in the retail sector is required
- Dealing with stock invoices
- Stock reconciliations
- 3 month fixed term contract paid monthly through the company
- Accountancy based
- Based in the City of London
- Has the potential to extend
The successful candidate, Part Qual Management Accountant from Retail (3 month FTC), must have
1. Experience in the retail sector in finance
2. Be immediately available to interview next week
3. Be happy to commit to a 3 month fixed term contract
This role is working for a great company and is looking for someone to start on February 26th.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job