A leading regional firm of Chartered Certified Accounts seek a dedicated and enthusiastic part qualified Semi Senior to join their friendly team in Coventry.
They require a forward thinking and ambitious candidate who will be able to progress within the company having undergone a period of growth throughout their offices and an increasingly demanding workload.
On offer is a full study support package to help you attain your professional qualifications, an opportunity to work with an exceptional group of people who are keen to help you develop in your career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
- Management Accounts
- Processing and advising clients on payroll
- Personal tax computation
- Corporation Tax
- Ad-hoc assignments
What you will get in return:
- Exposure to an exciting and varied client base
- A generous salary
- Full study support
- Exceptional office environment
- Free lunch
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- ACCA/ACA part-qualified or soon to be part-qualified
- 3+ years’ experience working within practice
- Good understanding of cloud accounting is essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'