Are you an experienced Financial Adviser looking for your step into management within a busy advisory firm?
Our client company is a well-established financial advisory firm operating in the Cambridgeshire area. With over 25 years of experience in helping people make their financial plans, they have built strong trusted relationships with their clients. They are now looking for an individual to join their team within a hybrid role to help continue developing the business.
Roles and responsibilities (Part Manager - 2.5 days a week)
In this hybrid role, your duties and time will be split 50/50 between management and advising. During the former, you will be focusing on:
- Undertaking sales management for their team of 5 Advisers
- Creating annual sales / income targets and business plans plus reviewing overall achievement of sales targets
- Mentoring new/inexperienced Advisers to aid their development
- Assisting the Managing Director in establishing and achieving a growth strategy for the business
- Work alongside their Operations Manager to deal with day to day issues to ensure the smooth running of the practice
Clients and business opportunities (Part Financial Adviser - 2.5 days a week)
Meanwhile, your duties will also include focus on providing financial planning advice to clients. Ideally this will be a mixture of your own self-generated clients and existing clients of the business. You will have access to a large database with lots of untapped potential. Therefore, providing you with the opportunity to lead from the front!
Requirements to be considered
Candidates for this role must be Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice qualified (DipFA) and have recent experience of providing financial advice and fully aware of current processes. Ideally with some management experience.
- Salary of circa £40,000 for the management duties (pro-rata) dependent upon experience
- With uncapped earnings for the Adviser role, subject to achieving the KPIs in the management role
- Working from their offices in St Ives (Cambridge) with free parking onsite
- Flexibility to work from home, some of the time
- People based business
St Ives, Cambridge
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Advisory
- Financial Services
- Planning Advice