Part II architectural assistant required for our client a well-established architectural practice based in Birmingham. They are currently looking for a Part II architectural assistant to join their growing team. You will predominately be working on commercial projects.
The Part II architectural assistant will be reporting to the directors and will have responsibility for managing and delivering on the designs of a range of commercial architectural projects. The ideal candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit and have experience in the early design stages and an understanding of UK building regulations and construction detailing.
The Part II Architectural Assistant will work on a variety of architectural developments across the UK. You will be primarily be working on projects ranging from £30 million to £80 million. This role would suit an experienced Part II who is looking to complete there Part III in the near future.
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Overview
- Prepare and present feasible reports and design proposals to clients
- Assist in the job-running within the commercial Sectors.
- Advise on the nature and quality of materials needed
- Assist in exciting projects from start to finish
- Resolve any issues or problems that arise during construction
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Requirements
- Degree Qualified in Architecture
- Previous experience in early stage design and understanding of UK Builidng Regulations favourable.
- Experience in construction detailing
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Remuneration
- £25,000 to £30,000
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job