Part II Architectural Assistant - High Wycombe
Part II Architectural Assistant
Location: High Wycombe
We are currently recruiting for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join a hugely successful RIBA Chartered practice based in High Wycombe.
You will be working on a variety of residential, commercial, leisure, retail and conservation projects.
Requirements for this Part II Architectural Assistant;
- Experience of working within a UK Practice,
- Excellent drawing skills,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Good presentation skills,
- A good understanding of AutoCAD,
- Knowledge of Revit is advantageous however not necessary,
- The ability to work individually as well as within a team,
- Have a passion for design and the built environment.
You will be joining a fun and vibrant team working across all RIBA stages. There will be support and guidance available to complete your Part 3 as well as the option to progress within the company.
An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Part II Architectural Assistant vacancy? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on or send your CV to
- part 2
- high wycombe
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'