Those who join this team tend to stay, thriving in a professional learning environment and a caring, friendly culture.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional candidate to join the Financial Planning Team as a part/fully qualified paraplanner.
This a medium sized IFA which is continuing to grow. Their primary focus is to continue to provide the personal, quality, tailored approach which has made them successful and has led to their high level of client retention.
You will be working alongside and together with the Financial Planners and the Client Support team to provide the client with a positive professional experience, offering highly technical and qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance.
You will be an individual with previous experience within an IFA Practice/Provider within a paraplanning role, with whole of market knowledge.
In order to apply for the paraplanning role you will need to have the following skills and experience:
• Level 4 Diploma Qualified or on the route towards obtaining
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to conduct research for appropriate providers and investments
• Ability to use technical financial planning tools, financial modelling and back office software
• The ability to be hard working and be the best within the role
In return there are opportunities to study and grow within the role,
In order to apply/find out more please contact Emma Goldsmith @ Reed Specialist Recruitment
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business