The UK's leading retirement housebuilder are looking to recruit and experienced Part Exchange Manager who will oversee all dependent property transactions including part exchanges. You’ll responsible for ensuring that all interested parties are familiar with the homes sales and part exchange facilities and the benefits these provide to the purchaser and company.
The role is based at the South East regional head office in Woking offering a basic salary of £35k with an OTE of C£55k, car or car allowance, pension and healthcare.
- Manage the on balance-sheet transactions for the South East region, understanding how and when the intervention of purchasing a vendor’s home is an effective tool in the sales process.
- Manage the valuation process and liaise with Solicitors involved in the purchase/sale of dependent properties.
- Take responsibility for all processes related to the region’s portfolio of properties managed on the secondary market.
- Prepare reports for the region’s management team regarding the current state of play with respect to all dependent properties, collating information relating to reservations and completions.
- Prepare forecasts relating to predicted movement of the portfolio.
- Liaise with internal departments, customers, and enquirers to ensure understanding of company policies, including the company’s own part exchange scheme.
- Advise purchasers and members of the Sales & Marketing team on the Terms & Conditions of external part exchange companies.
- Ensure part exchange/investment company is fully briefed on the company policy.
- Prepare and discuss offer letters and back up with the Sales Teams in order to have them fully briefed to present to customer.
- Build and maintain working relationships with preferred Estate Agents in line with the company’s Customer Charter.
- At planning stage, build and maintain contact with local Agents and Solicitors.
- Assist with the launch of new sites as appropriate such as making contact with local organisations and appointing preferred estate agents to assist with the sale of dependent properties.
- Liaise with relevant Estate Agents as necessary to monitor progress and to discuss market values and recommendations to speed up sales.
- Manage the Dependent Property Administrator.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties, commensurate with the job holder’s experience and qualifications, as may be required for the smooth operation of the business.
The Dependent Property function has monthly targets and as such the manager must control activities in order to generate the maximum number of unit sales for the end of each quarter. Successful applicants will already be doing this role for another developer or have considerable experience gained within an Estate Agents.
Core hours are Monday to Friday although additional hours may be occasionally required to meet the needs of the business.
Car driver essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job